Filter
Exclude
Time range
-
Near
Ontario Liberal Party | Parti LibΓ©ral de l'Ontario retweeted
The Conservatives promised to lower gas prices, they lied. They promised to cut the gas tax…after the election. Can we really trust them? #onpoli #voteliberal #priceofgas #gastax #VoteFordOutJune2 #VoteFordOut2022 #CostOfLivingCrisis #TheChoiceIsYours
1
2
Kathryn Woods RN β™₯οΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦πŸŒ» retweeted
The @OntarioPCParty & @fordnation campaign is unravelling. Keep the pressure on. Make them accountable. Expect them to demonstrate their mettle and knowledge of provincial issues by showing up to debates & answering Ontarians questions. #VoteFordOut2022 #theyworkforus
Now the @OntarioPCParty campaign is sending me questions to ask the opposition leaders. That’s a little rich considering last summer Doug Ford wouldn’t answer questions about the PC fake invoice fiasco and we had to stake out the party offices to get comment from them. #onpoli
Show this thread
1
9
16
Replying to @CBCQueensPark
Isn't there more important things....like missing 4.4 b, paving greenbelt for a ridiculous highway, hydro rates, lack of time in parliament, wasteful law suits, missing in action etc. etc etc etc etc. #VoteFordOutJune2 #VoteFordOut #VoteFordOut2022
πŸ™ πŸ„ΌπŸ„°πŸ…πŸ…‰πŸ„ΈπŸ„ΏπŸ„°πŸ„½ retweeted
Replying to @politicolucy
πŸ’₯This is why your VOTE countsπŸ’₯ πŸ‘‰PC Votes in 2018 = 2,322,422 πŸ‘‰That's 15.53% of current population 14,951,825 πŸ’₯For 4 years, 15.53% of the ON population has ruled the other 84.47%πŸ’₯ #NeverVoteConservative #VoteFordOut2022
2
2
1800CraigNaDun retweeted
πŸ”΅ Conservatives are cowards who hide from the public and avoid debating other candidates. πŸ”΅ Conservatives enter politics to expand their professional networks and become wealthy. πŸ”΅ Conservatives do not give a damn about the citizens of Ontario. πŸ”΅ #VoteFordOut2022 #onpoli
Ontario Conservatives are refusing to attend local debates across the province. They're refusing to answer questions. They're refusing to participate in democracy...So let's REFUSE TO RE-ELECT THEM.
Show this thread
1
3
6
Anik πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ retweeted
Replying to @StevenDelDuca
3
3